Cheese Stuffed Sliders

These were yummy and not at all disappointing. They were part of the healthy recipes I collected. Here's a warning though...they aren't exactly healthy! This is a Weight Watcher's recipe. These are considered "healthy" if you're counting your WW points and these are within your point limit. I mean everything can be eaten on WW. The trick is using your points wisely. I don't know that this recipe is following that model. Maybe if you've been really good all week and you save up your flex points. Also, you have to use the healthy ingredients or the points won't be right. I didn't do that. I also didn't get the amount of burgers out of my recipe that it said I should. So I'm sure mine had more points in them.


Cheese Stuffed Sliders
Source: Weight Watchers Magazine

1 lb lean ground beef (95%)
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 C shredded low fat cheddar
1 onion chopped (I skipped this)
8 2" potato rolls
garlic powder (my own addition)

Mix all ingredients together. Make into 16 very small patties. Put a little cheese in the center of 8 patties. Top with the additional patties.

Spray a skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Cook 2 minutes on each side. Reduce heat. Cover. Turn 1 minute on each side.

7 pts for 2 sliders.