Asian Beef and Noodles

This is another Weight Watcher's one. We really liked it! According to the source I got this from you could use chicken or shrimp with ramen noodles in those flavors. The beef was really good though. I didn't have sesame oil, so I used olive. Because of this, I also used both seasoning packets for the flavor. I'm sure all of this altered the points a bit. We like our stir fried dinners and I usually buy steak and cut it up. While shopping at Food Lion this week I found that they sell chopped up bits of steak, with very little to no fat, that are perfect for this kind of dinner. Don't confuse these with beef tips which are much bigger bites. And they are very cheap! This was a very inexpensive meal. If you're making it for more than 2 people I would definitely double it. I'm thinking of making 1/2 more next time so we can have leftovers for Charlie's lunch.

Asian Beef and Noodles
Source: Gina's Weight Watcher's Recipes

8 oz lean steak, chopped
2 tsp dark sesame oil (or olive)
1 C green onion, sliced
2 C packaged cabbage coleslaw mix with carrots
2 packages of Beef Ramen Noodles
1 1/2 C water
1 T low sodium soy sauce

Heat 1 tsp of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak and green onions. Cook until steak is browned and appears to be done. Remove from skillet and keep in a warm oven. Heat remaining tsp of oil in same skillet. Add slaw. Stir fry for about 1 minute. Add to the meat in the oven. Add water to skillet with 1 (I used 2) seasoning packet. Bring to a boil. Break noodles in half and add to water. Cook until most of the liquid is absorbed and the noodles are ready. Stir in the steak and coleslaw mixture. Mix together. Serve!
Makes 2-10 WW point servings