Honey Chicken

This was yum! Charlie said it was better than the kind you get off a Chinese buffet because it wasn't as sweet or covered in sauce. It really was good. The sauce was almost clear which is also different from the kind you get at the restaurant. There's no picture because Charlie's camera died and mine was only giving me extremely blurry photos. AND I don't want to steal this time because mine didn't look like hers! Her sauce was the golden color you get when you eat out. I don't know why mine was different, but it was still super delicious! So just trust me that this one is worth making!

Honey Chicken
Source: Real Mom Kitchen

3 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
1/3 cup Cornstarch
Vegetable Oil
1 ½ tablespoons oil
2 teaspoon ginger (minced)
3 tablespoons garlic (minced)...I used like 6 cloves :)
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
½ cup water
1 teaspoon cornstarch (mixed with 1 teaspoon water)
Sesame seeds (for garnish)...I didn't use this

Roll the cubed chicken in cornstarch and then fry in hot oil. Set aside.

Heat 1 ½ tablespoons of oil in your wok or sauce pan. Add garlic and ginger and stir fry for 30 seconds. Add salt, honey, vinegar, and water. Mix well. Combine 1 teaspoon of water with 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.

***This made enough for the 2 of us with no leftovers! We served it over white rice. So you may want to double it for a family! I would definitely double the sauce if I made it with any more than 3 pieces of chicken.