Enchiladas

This is one of those recipes I've been eating all my life! So I'm going to make my mom the source! She made these growing up and they are delicious! We have a few recipes in our family that our from my mom making them and all her children know how to make them and DO! We love them...one day I will post her pasta salad! Okay, so I don't have a recipe for this one, it's just one I know how to make. So bare with me as I try to give you measurements and such. And mom, chime in if I've messed something up!

Also, I remember my brother not liking these when we were kids and she reserved some of the meat and made him a taco. So, if you're kids don't like it there's an option!

Enchiladas
Source: Mom

1 lb. ground beef
1 packet Taco Seasoning
1 can Enchilada Sauce (probably small, but I always buy the larger one because I can't remember and then don't need it all!)
Shredded Cheese - Cheddar, Taco, whatever you prefer. (you probably need half a bag, but maybe a whole bag)
Soft Tortillas -about 8

Brown the ground beef and drain the fat. Mix in the taco seasoning with 3/4 cup of water. (Like you are making taco meat). Pour some enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Enough to coat the bottom. Pour a little enchilada sauce on a tortilla. Add a scoop of meat. Top with cheese. Fold the ends of the tortilla in and roll the rest up. Lay in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Continue until you are out of meat. Pour enchilada sauce over the top. Top with cheese. Bake at 375° for about 30 minutes (or so)!