Garlic Chicken Farfalle

Oh. My. Gosh. You have to cook this! It was by no means healthy or quick, but it was SO worth every bite! This is restaurant quality. Charlie said, "Are you going to keep making new recipes because I want to eat this again!" I'm linking you to my source for this recipe (who got if from someone else) but I did make adjustments, so I will post how I made it. Seriously, I can not emphasize enough how good this was. I was sad when my belly was full because I wanted to eat more! Luckily, we have leftovers!

I am by no means a food photographer, or any photographer for that matter...but don't let this terrible picture hinder you from making this!
Garlic Chicken Farfalle

16 oz. Farfalle pasta (I used 12 because that's what I had, but I wish I had 16)
1 c. heavy whipping cream
3-4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless (I used 2 because it's just us)
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 T pepper
1/2 c butter (one stick)
1 lb bacon, crumbled
1 c shredded Italian blend cheese
1 bottle of mesquite marinade

Cook the chicken breasts with the marinade in a crock pot on low for 6 hours. Take chicken out, don't save marinade, let it cool, and shred the chicken. Set aside.

Boil the pasta. In a saucepan melt butter. On low, add garlic, whipping cream, pepper, cheese, and bacon. Whisk together for 3-4 minutes. In a large bowl, pour the sauce over the pasta. Mix in the chicken. Top with more cheese. Serve!

***To make this a quicker meal, you can substitute the chicken for one of those rotisserie chickens from the store. You can also use bacon bits, but I highly recommend making your own. It adds a great flavor!