Tomato Tortellini Soup

So it's March here in NC and let me tell you what that means weather wise...absolutely nothing! I can be 60 degrees one day and snowing the next! So as we await another snowfall with anything from a trace to 3" expected I made soup for dinner! We had this with grilled cheese. Absolutely delicious! Needless to say, this was not on par with Charlie's "healthy dinner" diet, but it was yummy and warming!

I took a picture...I promise, BUT the memory card wasn't in the camera and I have no idea where the cord is! So no pic...sorry! Just trust me. It's yummy!

Tomato Tortellini Soup
adapted from Taste of Home

1 pkg. (9 oz) refrigerated cheese tortellini
2 cans (10 oz each) condensed tomato soup
2 C vegetable broth
2 C milk
2 C half and half cream
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. dried basil
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 C shredded Parmesan

Cook tortellini according to package directions.

Meanwhile in a large pot, combine the soup, broth, milk, cream, and seasonings. Heat through, stirring frequently. Drain tortellini and add to the soup. Stir in cheese. Serve.