Bacon Pineapple Bites

So, what can I say? It's been a while! I have been cooking, but I've been really busy! Most of the stuff we've had lately has been repeats. Sorry I've been absent. I got a new job teaching 3rd grade and that consumes most of my time! I do get home in time to cook dinner thankfully. Charlie has also been begging for healthy food lately too. I find healthy food boring. One day I will have an exciting healthy recipe to share! In the mean time, we have these....

I hosted Book Club a couple weeks ago and made this yummy appetizer and black and white brownies (YUM). You make these the same way you make the sausage ones, but instead use pineapple! They reminded me of Hawaiian pizza. I would definitely make these again.


Bacon Pineapple Bites


1 fresh pineapple, cored and cut into chunks
1 lb. bacon
1 C brown sugar


Cut the bacon slices in half so they are shorter. Dredge in the sugar and wrap around the pineapple. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes and serve. So easy, so yummy!