Falling in love Pie (Chocolate Mousse Pie)

This recipe is from the movie Waitress. My mom loves this movie and I LOVE chocolate mousse! So for our family Christmas, this was one of the desserts I made.

I used semi-sweet chocolate because that's what I had. I recommend sticking with the unsweetened as this pie was very sweet!

Falling In Love Pie...Chocolate Mousse Pie
Source: The Nesting Project

9-inch baked pastry shell
1 14-oz. can condensed milk
2/3 C. water
1 (4 serving) pkg. Cook and Serve chocolate pudding mix (not instant)
1 1-oz. square unsweetened chocolate (I used semi-sweet)
2 C. (1 pt.) whipping cream, stiffly whipped

In large saucepan, combine condensed milk, water and pudding mix; mix well. Add chocolate. Over medium heat, cook and stir rapidly until chocolate melts and mixture thickens. Remove from heat; beat until smooth. Cool. Chill thoroughly; stir. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared pastry shell. Chill 4 hours until set.