Chocolate Chip Blondies

It's been awhile since I posted a dessert. Okay, a week, but still. I love baking. Baking helps me in so many ways! It's just a great stress reliever. It helps get my mind straight and calm. I was going to make these last night and didn't. They were perfect for today. I was bored and needed something to do!

Chocolate Chip Blondies

1 stick butter, melted
1/3 C sugar
1/2 C brown sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 C flour
1 tsp. salt
1 C semi-sweet chocolate chips

(WOW! I just remembered all that without looking at my recipe. Awesome!)

Whisk together the melted butter and sugars. Add in the egg and vanilla. Mix in the flour and salt, but don't over mix! Add half the chocolate chips. Pour into an 8" square pan that is lined with tinfoil and sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top. Bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Enjoy!