Pizza Casserole

I didn't feel well last night and thank goodness this was on the menu! I refused to let my body get the best of me and was adamant about cooking dinner. This was so easy and yummy. There's no pic though because I didn't feel well enough to worry about it. So just trust me on this one! Mine also ended up very garlicky because I dumped half a jar of garlic salt in it while cooking. I scooped as much as I could out. Although, I loved it...you know me, the more garlic, the better!

Pizza Casserole
adapted from Family Circle

2 cups egg noodles
2 tsp vegetable oil
1 lb ground beef
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic salt
1 can condensed tomato soup
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 350°.

Cook noodles, drain, set aside. While noodles are cooking, cook ground beef, onion, and garlic in a skillet over medium-high heat in the oil. Drain the fat off the meat. Stir in Italian seasoning, salt, garlic salt, soup, 1/3 cup water, and noodles. Heat the mixture.

Take off heat and add half the cheese. Pour into a Pyrex dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.