Chicken and Dumplings

It's been chilly here today and I love it! Fall is my favorite season. I love the smell of the crisp air and putting on comfortable jeans. Fall is also my favorite because it reminds me of falling in love. In just 2 weeks Charlie and I will have been together a year. Crazy considering we're already married :)
This meal cooks in the crockpot and makes the house smell so yummy!

Chicken and Dumplings

4 chicken breast, boneless, skinless
2 T butter
2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
1 onion, diced
2 carrots, sliced
2 celery stalks, sliced
1 tube of Grands biscuits, cut into eighths

Place chicken, butter, soup, onion, celery, and carrots in the crockpot. Add 3 cups of water. Cook on high for 5 hours. Using 2 forks, shred the chicken. One hour before serving top with biscuits. Cook for one more hour. Enjoy!