Mexican Rice Casserole

My husband LOVES rice! I could feed him rice for dinner every night and he would be happy. In fact, before we were married I think he ate rice every night. Needless to say, when I saw this recipe I knew I had to make it for him. This recipe makes a ton! You could probably half it, although I would just half the rice and the tomato sauce. I would keep the meat the same. This would also be great to take to a potluck because it is good, easy, and makes so much! This picture isn't the greatest! I definitely don't have my sister's photography talents, BUT I hate a recipe without a picture...so here you go!

Mexican Rice Casserole
Source: $5 Dinners

1 lb. Ground Beef
1 package Taco Seasoning
1 8 oz. can Tomato Sauce
2 cups of rice
2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese (or enough to cover the top of the casserole)

Cook rice according to package directions. Brown meat and drain off fat. Add taco seasoning with 3/4 cup of water. Stir in tomato sauce. Combine rice and meat sauce in a large casserole dish. Top with cheese. Bake in oven at 350° for 10-15 minutes.