Garlic Lime Chicken Marinade

Charlie wants us to eat healthy. This really puts a crimp in trying to use all the recipes I've found recently. We dedicated this week "healthy week" and I went on a hunt for healthy recipes. This was a good marinade and our chicken was delicious! The flavor didn't over power the chicken at all. I was afraid I wouldn't like it when I made the marinade, but I will make this again! Kudos to Charlie for his awesome grilling skills!

I've loved cooking and getting to use all of my awesome kitchen items. If you attended any of my bridal showers you know I got a ton of kitchen stuff! I love it! Mom and Paul gave me a juicer attachment for my Kitchenaid mixer. I've been waiting for an excuse to use it. This was perfect!

The website I got this recipe from didn't have a photo. This meant I couldn't steal theirs and had to take my own! Oh no! I can only imagine my sister, Krystal, shaking her head in shame. :)

Garlic Lime Chicken Marinade

Source: Diet Recipes Blog

1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 cup Soy Sauce
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup Fresh lime juice (2 limes)
1/2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper

Mix all ingredients together. Marinate chicken in a bag in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Grill.

Nutritional Info for one chicken breast:
Calories: 162