Bacon Cheeseburger Chicken

Charlie liked this and said if it were healthy he would want it again....he's still on his "we need to healthy" kick. Too bad it's not! :) I liked it and would make it again, but next time I would make it a little different. I'll post the recipe and then afterwards I'll post what I would change. There's a picture, but it's currently stuck on the camera and we can't get it off. You can follow the link to the source to see Amanda's if you really want. Oh, and Krystal, or anyone else who hates anything white and creamy, you don't notice or see the ranch dressing once it's cooked! Girl Scout's Honor :)

Bacon Cheeseburger Chicken
Source: Kevin and Amanda

2 T olive oil
2 T butter
6 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, split
1/4 C teriyaki sauce
1/2 C Ranch dressing
1 C shredded cheddar cheese
Bacon Bits (I used homemade)

Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, heat oil and butter over medium-high heat. (I didn't use butter and oil, I used the bacon grease from my bacon bits) Add chicken breasts and saute about 5 minutes on each side. Place chicken in a 9x13 glass dish. Pour teriyaki over chicken and then Ranch. Top with cheese and bacon. Bake for 40 minutes. Enjoy

****OKAY-Next time I make this I would wait to top with cheese and bacon because it melted off and ended up in the pan. Also, I used a larger pan than said and think it would have been better if all my chicken would have been touching. It might help keep the cheese on the chicken. Next time, I may wait until the last 10 minutes to do the cheese and bacon.

If we get the pic off the camera I'll post it :)