Crockpot Philly Cheesesteaks

Along with my new panini press, Charlie also blessed me with a new crock pot! My cooking has been really slack since I started teaching full time in February. I really want to start utilizing our crock pot more. The crock pot we had wasn't anything fancy. I wanted something that cooked on a timer. My new one switches to warm after time is up, which is great for the days I work late (most days!). We liked this meal, although there's no picture. Sorry! Just trust me!

Crock pot Philly Cheesesteaks
Source: A Year of Slow Cooking

1 lb. tri-tip steak, sliced
1/2 sliced onion
1 bell pepper
1/4 C white wine
1 T Worcestershire sauce
Provolone Cheese
Sandwich rolls

Cook sliced meat, onion, pepper, wine and Worcestershire in a crock pot on low for 8-9 hours (high 4-5). Spoon meat onto rolls and top with cheese. Bake in 400 oven for about 10 minutes.