Perfect One Bowl Brownies

So I've made these a few times and LOVE them! I hate the taste of homemade brownies in general...they just can't compete with the box! And I hear everyone's argument of how much quicker and easier it is to make them from the box. But THESE and so quick and easy and delicious! I can literally decide to make them and get them in the oven in all of 10 minutes. I usually always have the ingredients on hand too. So yummy!

I can't seem to get a picture taken whenever I make these....so I'm posting them without one! Sorry, just trust me :)



Perfect One Bowl Brownies
Source: The Sister's Cafe


1/2 C butter, melted
1/2 C vegetable oil
2 C sugar
1/2 C cocoa powder
4 eggs
3/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 3/4 C flour
Chocolate Chips (about 1 C)


Preheat oven to 350. In a medium sized bowl, mix together the butter, oil, sugar, and cocoa. Add eggs, salt, vanilla, and flour. Pour into a greased 9x13 pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top. Bake for 25-30 minutes.


Easy, right?