Bacon Wrapped Sausages

If you haven't discovered these yet, you are missing out!!! My picture is terrible and for that I'm sorry! It's really a shame considering my awesome photographer sister was at my house when we had these. She could have taken an amazing picture! This are delicious and SO easy to make! People have different methods of getting the brown sugar on. I like my method, although it is a little time consuming. You can also use toothpicks to secure them, but I don't think it's necessary.


Bacon Wrapped Sausages
1 package of Lil' Smokies
1 package of bacon
Brown Sugar (no idea how much)

Cut the bacon strips in half to make them shorter. Roll the sausage in the brown sugar and dredge the bacon in it too. Wrap the bacon around the sausage and place either on a baking sheet, in a baking dish, or on a double broiler. Whatever you use, it helps to line it with foil first for easy clean up! Bake for about an hour and 350.

Easy, right?