Chicken Parmesan

I've made this recipe a few times and every time I love it! It's really easy and it's Weight Watchers! Everyone that eats it thinks it's yummy. I had friends over for dinner last night and decided to break away from trying new recipes every night for them. Wednesday night's dinner didn't get posted because it tasted terrible and I wasn't happy with 2 dinner recipes over the weekend. So I decided to play it safe and made something I knew was good! Chicken Parmesan
Source: Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes

4 (8 oz) chicken breast halves, sliced in half
3/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp butter, melted
3/4 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese
1 cup marinara

Preheat oven to 450°. Spray a large baking sheet lightly with spray. Combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese in a bowl. Melt the butter in another bowl. Lightly brush the butter onto the chicken, then dip into breadcrumb mixture. Place on baking sheet and repeat with the remaining chicken. Lightly spray a little more cooking oil on top and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Turn chicken over, bake another 5 minutes. Remove from oven, spoon sauce over chicken and top with shredded cheese. Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.

***I don't cut my chicken breasts in half. So I guess I'm getting twice the points in a piece of chicken. Although one time I made this with chicken tenderloins. That would be a good alternative than making it with whole breasts and it would be truer to the points!

Calories per piece: 223
WW Points per piece: 5.5